Frank Sieber GmbH successfully sold to Taiwan Investor1. November 2015
Senior Associate (Beijing)2. December 2017
You will be exposed to a range of advisory activities as you work with experienced decision makers. You will play an integral role in the team providing support for all stages of transaction execution. Senior associate opportunities are available in our office of Vienna.
We are seeking talents who are committed to excellence in their work and high professional and ethical standards.
- Managing and assisting in the execution of transactions.
- Performing financial and strategic analyses and in-depth industry research.
- Conducting industry and company-specific due diligence related to transactions.
- Engineering, reviewing and editing financial models and valuation analysis through a demonstrated proficiency in corporate finance and accountancy theory.
- Drafting memoranda for sale assignments.
- Preparing and presenting materials used in client meetings in a clear and compelling manner.
- Acting as a mentor to Analysts by serving as a teaching resource and through the delegation of appropriate work streams.
- Assisting in the development and continued cultivation of client relationships.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Degree (Master or Doctorate) in business administration, economics or finance would be preferred
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Above-average accounting and corporate finance skills, CFA level three passed or CPA preferred
- Fluent in English (C1 or above) and German (C1 or above), preferably fluent in one of the following languages in addition: Mandarin, Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish
- 5 years of experience in an international financial firm, investment firm or investment bank
- experience in M&A transactions
- Work experience in Europe
- Proficient in standard office software like MS Word®, MS Excel®, MS Power Point®, MS Access®
- Strong presentation skills
- International Driving Licence
SOCIAL COMPETENCIES AND PERSONALITY
- Acting with integrity
- Commitment to excellence
- Braveness to navigate through uncertainty
- Entrepreneurial soul
- Open minded, explorative, fact driven and solution focused
- Building relations with clients and senior managers in international firms
- Strong intercultural skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- A cohesive and enriching working environment with opportunities to work closely with clients
- Participation in international projects
- Development of your execution and client skills in your career progression to senior investment banker
- Attractive compensation package
If you want to be part of our dynamic team, send us an email with your Curriculum Vitae, a meaningful cover letter, university transcript(s), and references to email@example.com.